General Election June 8th

Who will you vote for at the General Election?

• Conservatives

Votes: 189 28.8%
  • Labour

Votes: 366 55.8%
  • Liberal Democrats

Votes: 37 5.6%
  • SNP

Votes: 8 1.2%
  • UKIP

Votes: 23 3.5%
  • Other

Votes: 33 5.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would implore anyone not to vote solely on a manifesto over the personalities involved

The manifestos shouldnt be treated literally, they merely indicate the direction of travel of the parties.

I think its more about competence than personality.

The manifestos shouldnt be treated literally, they merely indicate the direction of travel of the parties.

I think its more about competence than personality.

I concur about the manifesto, competence and personality can be somewhat linked

If tonight turns into a clusterfuck for Labour (tory majority of, say, 60+), would Corbyn's position be under threat? Would he walk?
Don't think 60+ would be a clusterfuck mate.
I think Jezz would get away with below 70.
Between70 -100 it's looking dodgy, and 100+ ( which is where I think it will end up unfortunately) he'll probably go in September.
Labour need to stick with their current policies and elect a more voter friendly leader like Dan Jarvis or Clive Lewis, both ex military.
When the crisis that is Brexit hits and the voters are fed up of more austerity then Labour could then be in a realistic position to form a government.

Between70 -100 it's looking dodgy, and 100+ ( which is where I think it will end up unfortunately) he'll probably go in September.
Labour need to stick with their current policies and elect a more voter friendly leader like Dan Jarvis or Clive Lewis, both ex military.
When the crisis that is Brexit hits and the voters are fed up of more austerity then Labour could then be in a realistic position to form a government.

Will any party's current policies survive brexit? Whole new ball game.

I don't understand this point.

If there is a crisis after Brexit, which would undoubtedly be linked to the economy, how could Labour oppose austerity measures?

A few marginal councils have been reported to Electoral Commission for refusing votes at polling stations near Universities.

This might get a bit ugly

Won't be 100+ fella

A few marginal councils have been reported to Electoral Commission for refusing votes at polling stations near Universities.

This might get a bit ugly
Theresa-May.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.