General transfer rumours

Sky sources understands Harry Maguire hopes utd sign him before the deadline.
QiAMKde.gif

I mean what the actual fuck?
How do they know? Oh and just to feed the fish a bit more sky sources also understand Jerome boetang DOES want to go to utd now.
What a pile of old shite.

Sky sources understands Harry Maguire hopes utd sign him before the deadline.
QiAMKde.gif

I mean what the actual fuck?
How do they know? Oh and just to feed the fish a bit more sky sources also understand Jerome boetang DOES want to go to utd now.
What a pile of old shite.

I'm guessing sky will do this alot over the next 24hours....good for ratings!;)

Kaveh Solhekol‏Verified account @SkyKaveh 48m48 minutes ago
Told reports that Jerome Boateng turned down a move to Man United for football reasons are wide of the mark. Boateng wants to move to United and Jose Mourinho wants to sign him. Maguire also still hoping United will sign him. One source says £60m bid already turned down.

Told reports that Jerome Boateng turned down a move to Man United for football reasons are wide of the mark. Boateng wants to move to United and Jose Mourinho wants to sign him. Maguire also still hoping United will sign him. One source says £60m bid already turned down.
Anyone want odds on what club the source of this “revelation” works for, and their position at said club?

It keeps it relevant so the rags are watching tomorrow. They know f all about it surely

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.