General transfer rumours

Liverpool are interested in signing Nicolas Pepe from Lille with Klopp reportedly willing to let Salah go to bring him in. (Le10Sport)
Le10Sport, enough said.

You can't get a worse source even if you were taking The Sun and Don Balon in consideration.

@Magicpole could probably shed some light?

The boy was on £1k a week and is 19. We have a wage structure at the club that reflects the money we have. We offered him £12k a week with an increase if he steps up. He has played half a season with Motherwell and although he played really well he is not the finished article. His agent has been trying to tout him in England to teams like Barnsley. For his own development, playing hopefully in the CL he is better with us. There is talk today the deal is not dead.

We have to work within the budget we have. We would love to be in a position where we could pay more. But I wish I was shagging Emily Blunt. It is what it is.

The boy was on £1k a week and is 19. We have a wage structure at the club that reflects the money we have. We offered him £12k a week with an increase if he steps up. He has played half a season with Motherwell and although he played really well he is not the finished article. His agent has been trying to tout him in England to teams like Barnsley. For his own development, playing hopefully in the CL he is better with us. There is talk today the deal is not dead.

We have to work within the budget we have. We would love to be in a position where we could pay more. But I wish I was shagging Emily Blunt. It is what it is.

Appreciated mate.

Just received information that John Stones has been to Barcelona in the last 24 hours with his dad. The mate that told me is spot on with info and has tried to put a bet on with the bookies but they wouldn't take it...
So defo something happening

Just received information that John Stones has been to Barcelona in the last 24 hours with his dad. The mate that told me is spot on with info and has tried to put a bet on with the bookies but they wouldn't take it...
So defo something happening
Or just on holiday?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.