General transfer rumours

Pepe will suit Arsenal, best for them only. Wouldn't work at any other top 6 team.

For the first time I can recall, the bbc sport transfer gossip column, which headlines the players who are being speculated on are including the name of....... yep, you’ve guessed it correctly, it’s Manchester United.

Is Pepe any good?

Good at dribbling and he is relatively fast. Scored 22 goals, but 9 from penalties (in comparison to Mbappe 1 penalty from 33 goals). Tends to be the most dangerous on the counter and he is given far more space in Ligue 1 than what he will ever get in the PL. Overall he is a good player who improves the depth of the squad as they already have a good attack, which makes it look stupid they splashed so much while their back 4 is rubbish.

Tierney will be a good buy for them and they just signed a kid called Saliba from St Etienne who's apparently brilliant but St Etienne would only sell him if they could keep him for a year.

Seems strange on paper but maybe they think they cant compete for the best CBs on the market so if they've gotten this guy just before he explodes and is worth 70m it might be a great buy.

I've been really harsh about Arsenal on here but I think Kroenke has realised they were on a precipice and has put his hand in his pocket just in time.
Not convinced that buying a wide forward is the smartest bit of business when Aubameyang and Lacazette, two of the best forwards in the Premier League, rarely start together. A Koulibaly might have been beyond them, but strengthening at centre-back surely is not.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.