General transfer rumours

Sorry if this is the wrong thread but I can't believe Sterling has posed for a photo with a Real Madrid shirt over his shoulder. I'm a little bit disappointed with that, I won't lie.

Sorry if this is the wrong thread but I can't believe Sterling has posed for a photo with a Real Madrid shirt over his shoulder. I'm a little bit disappointed with that, I won't lie.

Sterling can be a brilliant player (on his day), but I don't think he has any loyalty to City, he will go to wherever the biggest pay cheque is and arguably Real Madrid are the biggest club in the world, the trophy cabinet speaks for itself.
It wouldn't bother me too much if he left tbh, I want players to play for City who would give blood like Mike Summerbee and Mike Doyle did..
I don't blame Raheem, it's a short career and he could break his leg next week.

No way sterling goes to Madrid. He’d cost Mbappe money to even consider selling and they don’t even have money for Mbappe who is surely their top priority nevermind anybody else plus their midfield has to be a priority this summer.

He plays in hazard and bales position unless they stick him back on the right.

He’ll get racist abuse on an almost weekly basis over there.

the Real Madrid fans are notoriously entitled and unforgiving, the first time he misses one of his trademark harder to miss than score chances they’ll turn on him and all that’s before considering that we can play hardball given he’s on a lengthy contract.

If he did want out, the only way I think we’d consider it is if Hazard was involved. Hazard and Sancho to replace Sane and sterling would be palatable

@TheEuropeanLad

https://twitter.com/TheEuropeanLad/status/1270256491312939008

2757.png
Manchester United did not place a official bid for Donny van de Beek, but @VI_nl has reported this morning that negotiations are getting started very soon. Marc Overmars can expect a first offer from around €40M. Meanwhile Real Madrid would prefer to keep waiting.

2757.png
Ajax wants to try to keep Sergino Dest at Ajax by offering him a new contract, but negotiations haven’t started yet and it seems impossibe. The right-back has made it clear that he wants to leave. The clubs that are interested (Bayern, Barça & PSG) have to pay €25M. [@VI_nl]

2757.png
Ajax wants to try to keep Sergino Dest at Ajax by offering him a new contract, but negotiations haven’t started yet and it seems impossibe. The right-back has made it clear that he wants to leave. The clubs that are interested (Bayern, Barça & PSG) have to pay €25M. [@VI_nl]

I'll admit, I haven't seen Dest play buy i have read many good things about him. He has good pace, can put in a cross and is techincally sound, as you'd expect from an Ajax player. For €25m, it might be worth a punt to bring him in as Walker's understudy and groom him to be our future starter.

I'll admit, I haven't seen Dest play buy i have read many good things about him. He has good pace, can put in a cross and is techincally sound, as you'd expect from an Ajax player. For €25m, it might be worth a punt to bring him in as Walker's understudy and groom him to be our future starter.
Isnt that why we bought Couto.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.