General transfer rumours

Nope. He will cost an arm and a leg for whoever wants him.

He is not a genuine PSG target. It's just negotiations tactic.
Well, you have your source and we have ours. See the difference in our opinions about Koulibaly case.

I agree he is expensive as fuck and PSG doesn't have much money to spend due to all the players leaving on the free. As a consequence we are even renewing Kurzawa and leaving the Telles deal.

However, pretty much every PSG source is saying Milinkovic is the number one target. Doesn't mean we will get him. Personally i don't think we will succeed in and we will again spend money on average players... Like when we spent 47 M for Paredes after Barça blitz on de Jong case or Diallo purchase after Juventus got the upper hand for de Ligt. Almost 90 M wasted.

Manchester united have opened talks with Liverpool over the availability of VAR for the 2020/2021 season. United have offered Pogba and £60 million, but Liverpool are holding out for an all money deal. If no agreement can be reached then United are hopeful of some form of loan deal, with Liverpool holding onto VARs registration and sharing VAR on alternate weekends. This scheme would need Premier league approval but this is not seen as a major stumbling block, the Premier league has released a statement it simply said, and i quote " show us the fucking money" unquote .

Liverpool are very close to completing the signing of Thiago Alcântara. Negotiations with Bayern Munich are very advanced with the German club demanding €35m.

The player wants a new challenge and has already agreed personal terms.

(Source: SPORT) https://t.co/vTfDGwEvUO

Liverpool are very close to completing the signing of Thiago Alcântara. Negotiations with Bayern Munich are very advanced with the German club demanding €35m.

The player wants a new challenge and has already agreed personal terms.

(Source: SPORT) https://t.co/vTfDGwEvUO

If Thiago is available for that... Get him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.