General transfer rumours

Well well well, after all it looks like we won't get Dzeko (problem with the transfer also thanks to De Laurentiis) and will get Morata instead (on loan with option to buy).

Well well well, after all it looks like we won't get Dzeko (problem with the transfer also thanks to De Laurentiis) and will get Morata instead (on loan with option to buy).
While Suarez who was initially linked to us will go to Atletico.

I have to say this news is complicated to react to; even the Juve fans who think he's not the right choice at all for us right now are fond of him. In fact, we might be disappointed by his signing but we are one of the very few sets of fans who are a bit irrationally fond of him as a person, probably also because he had one of the best spells of his career with us (if not the best) before Real activated their clause to buy him back at 30m and took him away from us.

I have to say this news is complicated to react to; even the Juve fans who think he's not the right choice at all for us right now are fond of him. In fact, we might be disappointed by his signing but we are one of the very few sets of fans who are a bit irrationally fond of him as a person, probably also because he had one of the best spells of his career with us (if not the best) before Real activated their clause to buy him back at 30m and took him away from us.

Such an enigma of a player. Been shipped around plenty of the top clubs in europe, for big fees, and perhaps im biased because he was dreadful at chelsea, but can’t see why at all!
Good luck with him, but nothing ive seen makes me think thats a good option

Id take dzeko over morata all day long. Just saying.

Ended up with a much better deal considering Dzeko's age. Much more mobile and suited to the system too, seeing as how you setup under Pirlo. I was quite a fan of the setup, McKennie also looks a good signing and if Ramsey can stay injury free that midfield looks quite set.

Morata is on loan for 9m btw, with option to buy at 45 and option to extend the loan for a second season.

As for his career, yes he's had a disappointing one and as had already emerged while he was playing for us, a part of it is caused by his mental fragility. Nonetheless, there was a period when he managed to overcome it and was quite good for us, even scoring two goals against his parent club (Real) in the CL semifinal.

I think he could be the right type of #9 for us this season, lot of runs and work to open up spaces for the team and a capable header in the area. Hope he comes back to his best with us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.