General transfer rumours

Manchester United 'are considering Frenkie de Jong as replacement for Paul Pogba' https://t.co/RMhkGh6Xxd
We were in for Fred, Maguire, Ronaldo and trying to re-sign Sancho. Now they are trying to nick away another player that had our interest? I see a pattern. No it's not that they nick a players that has had our attention (well, at least according to the media). It's turning these players into mediocre at best. What's their secret?

If the rags are in for FDJ it's a good sign, and I would say there may be some truth in the rumours of him coming to us.

If the rags are in for FDJ it's a good sign, and I would say there may be some truth in the rumours of him coming to us.
The last Dutch player they signed has worked out well for both parties.....I doubt many Dutch internationals will be rushing in to sign for that shower of .....

The last Dutch player they signed has worked out well for both parties.....I doubt many Dutch internationals will be rushing in to sign for that shower of .....
Not unless they have spent a lot of time in those quaint little Amsterdam coffee shops, you know, the ones with those unusual tasting biscuits.

Sadly many footballers are very stupid and their agents know they can have a big slice of the pie if they get their clients there.

They just signed Varane and Sancho ffs. Two lads who were having great careers elsewhere, flying domestically and internationally and look at them now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.