General transfer rumours

Diaz can be a real asset for them.

The way Firmino is benched now and Jota just keeps scoring, can see Mane having to fight harder from now on too.

Fucking Jota is producing numbers I didnt really imagine before they signed him. turned out a huge buy for them, better than expected imo.
He has 27 goals in 42 starts (31+9+2 PL/CL/Carabao games)

I hope in the summer we manage to get a real goalscorer, someone who has the natural skill of putting the ball into the net regularly. it could really change our attacks for the better imo.

i am still feeling we are great despite the lack of a top striker and not because of it and we balance it out with Pep's magic tactics, the pressing, the workrate of the team and the rebirth of players putting in incredible seasons like Gundo last season or Bernardo this one.

True mate but Diaz is such a talent with his pace etc and that’s where them twats always hit us with? A front 3 of salah, mane and Diaz is going to be extremely potent. Hopefully we get Haaland to respond though.
They’re already pushing the Jota salvation, one of salah or mane are going to be moving on imo!

They’re already pushing the Jota salvation, one of salah or mane are going to be moving on imo!

2 players for every position. Like we do at City

Actually we have 3 players ( Riyad, Raheem & Jesus ) competing for 1 position RW ( Not to mention Palmer as well )

And 3 also competing for the LW ( Grealish, Foden & Sterling )

2 players for every position. Like we do at City

Actually we have 3 players ( Riyad, Raheem & Jesus ) competing for 1 position RW ( Not to mention Palmer as well )

And 3 also competing for the LW ( Grealish, Foden & Sterling )
They aren’t city pal and certainly have to be more cautious with the wage bill…. Salah is in an extremely strong position in terms of bargaining chips around a new deal, just can’t see them paying the proposed figures being mooted…. 30, along with Mane in the summer. looking for a 4 year deal on in excess of 400k a week, Manes won’t be s as exorbitant but hefty all the same!

why are everybody bending over and letting barcelona take the piss ?? FFP is a joke

Barcelona sign Adama Traore on loan from Wolves​

They are getting bummed all over the show when you look at the calibre of signings, that is one rebuild I wouldn’t envy!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.