General transfer rumours

I bet they're several similar or better (none British) options for much less.

British players are overhyped in price.

This shit has to stop!
We can make a pretty excellent squad without ever having to deal with PL clubs who only want to fuck us over, I’ve said again and again

ESPN say all these players could be leaving Chelsea in the summer… would we take any?

Rüdiger
Christensen
Kepa
Azpilicueta
Alonso
Barkley
Loftus-Cheek
Pulisic
Hudson-Odoi
Werner
Lukaku

ESPN say all these players could be leaving Chelsea in the summer… would we take any?

Rüdiger
Christensen
Kepa
Azpilicueta
Alonso
Barkley
Loftus-Cheek
Pulisic
Hudson-Odoi
Werner
Lukaku

Rudiger definitely and id even be tempted to give Werner an opportunity,He is exactly the busy/aggressive and passionate type of forward this team needs - the goals would come far easier for him in our set up.

Rüdiger
Christensen
Kepa
Azpilicueta
Alonso
Barkley
Loftus-Cheek
Pulisic
Hudson-Odoi
Werner
Lukaku
Loftus-Cheek if free. He's too much of a crock to command a serious fee.

James is the one I'd want. He caused us that many problems coming forward, I was shocked to find out he was a Right Back. James & Walker as our RB's with Cancelo & Zinchenko as our LB's would sort out our FB positions for the next 2-3 years.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.