General transfer rumours

Mane to Bayern for 30 mil apparently. 30 mil hahahaha
Absolutely 0% chance that happens

He's only 30, he's got 3/4 left in the tank

They'd be fools to accept anything less than £60mil

Honestly think he's more important than Salah, he always shows up in the big games when they need a goal

Mane worries me more than MoFloppah. I think he's more dynamic, dangerous and mobile as Salah tends to kick it mainly on the far right.... Which particularly hurts us as our LB position hasn't exactly been water tight defensively in, well, a long damn time.

I could see Mane leaving, thought it was telling when he said he didn't want to talk about his future until after the final. Maybe I'm being optimistic though, because it certainly makes them weaker

Absolutely 0% chance that happens

He's only 30, he's got 3/4 left in the tank

They'd be fools to accept anything less than £60mil

Honestly think he's more important than Salah, he always shows up in the big games when they need a goal
Normally I'd agree but with 1 year on his contract and entering the downswing of his career, if he makes it clear he wants to go to Bayern there's not much Liverpool can do to negotiate a better fee

Mane worries me more than MoFloppah. I think he's more dynamic, dangerous and mobile as Salah tends to kick it mainly on the far right.... Which particularly hurts us as our LB position hasn't exactly been water tight defensively in, well, a long damn time.
Who has scored more against us though?

mane is an exceptional player, huge blow to liverpool if he leaves.
Somehow they keep being able to mange replacing these players such as Suarez, Torres even Gerrard ect As much as u hate them they do really well in the transfer market. Look how we'll we have done too replacing Kompany, Silva, Zaba ect. Suppose that's why City and the Dippers are the best teams around lately.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.