General transfer rumours

Forest have paid £5m for a defender from our CFG club Troyes
They were supposedly after Issa Kabore as well, wonder if this means he is off elsewhere?

Nottingham Forest sign defender Giulian Biancone from Troyes
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/62026740
Don’t know when he was bought by Troyes or anything about him or what money is going in or out of Troyes but I bet we didn’t pay much more for the whole club Anyone any ideas ?

Don’t know when he was bought by Troyes or anything about him or what money is going in or out of Troyes but I bet we didn’t pay much more for the whole club Anyone any ideas ?
City bought Troyes for an estimated €10m
They paid £2.25m for Biancone from Monaco so have at least doubled their money at £5m
Mind you, Transfermarkt has reported the actual fee at £9m so maybe some add-ons to come as well

Seriously..

He was the missing piece in the puzzle, that changed Brentfords fortune last season. He doesn’t owe Brentford anything.

A damn shame he’s going to Utd though. Had hoped Palace or West Ham would have picked him up.
Doesn't owe Brentford anything? when nobody else took a risk on him. They helped him get this deal. Loyalty is rare nowadays. too many money grabbing cunts.

Doesn't owe Brentford anything? when nobody else took a risk on him. They helped him get this deal. Loyalty is rare nowadays. too many money grabbing cunts.
You dont think he hold up his end of the bargain, by helping Brentford stay up (which was far from certain when he joined)? He signed a 6 month deal and was their best player during that period, not sure I agree its fair or reasonable to think he owes them more than that.

Brentford took a huge risk on him and he couldn't wait to move on to the next one. Modern football for you. It's not just about the money, some of them feel like they need to be associated with a globally recognized club, although I am really not sure if there's still any prestige attached to the rag brand.

You dont think he hold up his end of the bargain, by helping Brentford stay up (which was far from certain when he joined)? He signed a 6 month deal and was their best player during that period, not sure I agree its fair or reasonable to think he owes them more than that.
Would have been nice too see a player realise that Brentford were the ONLY club to offer him a way back. He lived/lives in London, and if every tom,dick or harry would only sign for a team playing in europe, it would be a very small English league system, of 7 teams.

Brentford took a huge risk on him and he couldn't wait to move on to the next one. Modern football for you. It's not just about the money, some of them feel like they need to be associated with a globally recognized club, although I am really not sure if there's still any prestige attached to the rag brand.
Huge risk? They signed a 6 month deal, you cant make a deal with lower risk than that. And you could argue they was rewarded by him being the best player in their team, helping them to not get relegated. Win for Brentford, win for Eriksen. I guess you guys despise all players joining City from smaller clubs too?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.