General transfer rumours

I’m away so struggling to keep up, what’s happened?
Since the club failed to find a replacement they canceled the deal.

If they did not feel it was possible why have the player fly to Munich to sign all the documents complete his medical and take photos in the Bayern kit.

Kasper Schmeichel has mutually terminated his contract with Nice. We don’t need a keeper but he could still do a job at most PL teams. Could also be off to Saudi
His pops played for Sporting and we can use a better goal keeper so I wish we would be smart enough to get him.

Wasn’t sure we had a sell on any idea ho long the sell on last for or what % it is
I recall at the time of Tosins transfer that the sell on clause was only if a Premier league team bought him.
Not sure if this is correct or even legal.

Hope not don’t want them to have that £175 million. That money will last until 2050, given how far the Coutinho money has gone.
I also don’t want City facing him in our quest to win the Club World Cup in December either! If he signs for them in January, would bother me less.

Kolo Muani going to PSG is insane. They lose Messi and Neymar and they got better.

More speed, energy and directness up front.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.