General transfer rumours

Former City academy player
We are turning into a breeding ground.
We have currently ex players now at arsenal, spurs, villa, United, Newcastle, Fulham, Everton, wolves, burnley, Bournemouth, brentford and 3 on loan at Luton, wolves and Sheffield united.
Probably more than I just can't think of.

Our team is so good at the moment that it is really difficult to get any young talent to experience adequate game time.

We are turning into a breeding ground.
We have currently ex players now at arsenal, spurs, villa, United, Newcastle, Fulham, Everton, wolves, burnley, Bournemouth, brentford and 3 on loan at Luton, wolves and Sheffield united.
Probably more than I just can't think of.

Our team is so good at the moment that it is really difficult to get any young talent to experience adequate game time.
Chelsea?

All you hear is Barcelona are in the shit financially levers being pulled left right and centre But still they linked to loads of players! Doesn't make sense!

All you hear is Barcelona are in the shit financially levers being pulled left right and centre But still they linked to loads of players! Doesn't make sense!
They have a few local media outlets that are very vocal in sugesting Barca are after a player, as they have this jumped up opinion if barca were after a player, they automatically would ask for a transfer and so the players value could reduce.

delusions of grandure these knobs have.

Mundo prints absolute bullshit all the time

Media PR and bullshit, they have become masters of it like the rags.

They both don't have a pot to piss in, we should be cherry picking the best of Barc's talent in exchange for Cancelo and the money owed on Torress.

Not sure how true this is but Benzema has supposedly packed in Saudi Arabia.
Our neighbours are trying to nab him.

I always get the feeling with Barcelona that because they have elected presidents, there is no real responsibility within the club. Whoever is elected just tries to do what is "best for the club" and when he is voted out, the next one does the same.

I also get the feeling within that club that they feel they are too big to ever go bump or have a Rangers type scenario happen to them. They probably know without them La Liga is almost pointless.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.