General transfer rumours

Onana to villa is a superb piece of business. Has the hallmarks of signing of the season, he'll be colossal for them. Arsenal will rue not muscling in on that.

Villa have spent really well havent they? Maatsen will be another excellent signing for them
Very well. And as much as I dislike villa fans with the dullest songbook in English football and an unwarranted sense of relevance I'd sooner see them do well and be yet another obstacle united have to overcome before they can even see our dust. They could also prove troublesome for the dippers with any luck too.

Villa have spent really well havent they? Maatsen will be another excellent signing for them

The Monchi and Emery combination is why they are doing well , Monchi is different class, it’s why Sevilla were so good.

“Monchi and Emery were a fine double act at the Ramón Sánchez Pizjuán, winning three Europa League titles back-to-back between January 2013 and June 2016”

The Monchi and Emery combination is why they are doing well , Monchi is different class, it’s why Sevilla were so good.

“Monchi and Emery were a fine double act at the Ramón Sánchez Pizjuán, winning three Europa League titles back-to-back between January 2013 and June 2016”

They find some great business and are going to be a pain for a lot of teams next season

Seeing rags everywhere on X talking about Yoro
Poor career move for him in my opinion

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.