General transfer rumours

I doubt he will get a big club move, this is the next big thing for him tbh

That is madness to go that length, that could be the best cole palmer is ever going to do, we have all seen players have one season where everything they touched turned to gold and then after that they never repeated it.
True, but on the other hand, if Palmer continues to develop and becomes a star player he may regret committing to a “mere” £170k as the going rate for star players in big teams seems to be in the £250/300k range.

Osimhen to Chelsea ffs, I honestly don't know how they're getting away with this. 250m spent every window with very few departures, hmmmmm

Osimhen to Chelsea ffs, I honestly don't know how they're getting away with this. 250m spent every window with very few departures, hmmmmm

Mount - £60mil
Maatsen - £40mil
Hall - £35mil
Hutchinson - £25mil
Loftus-Cheek - £15mil
Gilmour - £8mil
Ampadu - £8mil

That's about £200mil in "pure profit" not including the £40mil they expect to get for Gallagher

Also that doesn't include the guys they sold like Havertz, Werner, Kovacic, Mendy, Koulibaly, Pulisic etc.

Given they managed to get a lotnof those players on amortised fees for 7/8 years before the prem locked it down do 5 year maximum (didn't effect existing deals) then they can use that profit pretty well to spend what they want under the rules

Terrible way to manage cash flows, but these youth players could bring in profit like Madueke & Chukwuemeka who apprantly are valued at £40mil which more than what they paid for them

Risky, and don't think it'll work

But it makes sense how they can do it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.