General transfer rumours

Salah, Trent and Van Dijk walking on a free would be huge.
TAA to replace walker would be hilariously insane. As shite as he can be defensively he's laying on an extra 10-15 goals to Haaland to negate that. (still be a **** though)

the media would be jumping though hoops to point out his flaws over his passing etc .

To be fair I know we don’t like judging players off the back of an international tournament ( euros ) the keeper for Georgia looked very good,I think he’ll be a good signing for the red scousers..
You just judged a player off the back of an international tournament. Like literally dude!

lol just hearing that Ugarte (scum bound) has the best stats in the top 5 leagues, but they failed to say what any of those stats were, fawning cunts

TAA to replace walker would be hilariously insane. As shite as he can be defensively he's laying on an extra 10-15 goals to Haaland to negate that. (still be a **** though)

the media would be jumping though hoops to point out his flaws over his passing etc .
I’d rather get Skip to come back than have that tarantula headed **** anywhere near our club

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.