General transfer rumours

The only one from Dortmund that might still leave is Mhkhytarian. His contract would run out 2017 and he does not want to sign a new one. So it is told that if Dortmund gets atleast 35 million EUR they are willing to part.

I think a big enough offer might make them consider selling any player but tbh your right, if I was at Dortmund i'd be doing anything I could to keep hold of Aubameyang and of course Reus. Mkhitaryan has had a great season but I think they can replace him if they have to, I don't think this rumour will be him though. That leaves a few of your players, Thiago? Alaba? Wishful thinking of course. Can you see anyone at Bayern leaving?

Last edited:
Let's hope its Auba to us. I'll be happy with Rodriguez/Alaba/Sane as well.

Goal UK ‏@GoalUK 3h3 hours ago
Lewandowski and Alaba not for sale, Rummenigge warns Real Madrid http://dlvr.it/LVjY41

CkWYyMWVEAAlDQ0.jpg

12 retweets5 likes

I'd love
I think a big enough offer might make them consider selling any player but tbh your right, if I was at Dortmund i'd be doing anything I could to keep hold of Aubameyang and of course Reus. Mkhitaryan has had a great season but I think they can replace him if they have to, I don't think this rumour will be him though. That leaves a few of your players, Thiago? Alaba? Wishful thinking of course. Can you see anyone at Bayern leaving?
Id love Reus here. Brilliant player.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.