General transfer rumours

FL92Transfer ‏@FL92Transfer 1h1 hour ago
Southampton have signed Nathan Redmond of Norwich City for an undisclosed fee #SaintsFC #Southampton #Norwich #NCFC

Ck8C3RWXIAUuqog.jpg

6 retweets5 likes

@(null): The Guardian announces that Mandanda is in discussion with @ChelseaFC! #mercatOM #OM #teamOM https://t.co/59LtpjvdvQ

If we're looking for a back up gk that could be competitive for hart I think Mandanda would be a great shout. He's out of contract (I believe) and is very solid from what I've seen of him. No idea if he fits pep's system but a high quality free gk

@(null): The Guardian announces that Mandanda is in discussion with @ChelseaFC! #mercatOM #OM #teamOM https://t.co/59LtpjvdvQ

If we're looking for a back up gk that could be competitive for hart I think Mandanda would be a great shout. He's out of contract (I believe) and is very solid from what I've seen of him. No idea if he fits pep's system but a high quality free gk

I agree. He is available on a free transfer. He's told Marseille he wants to leave and hasn't signed a new contract. We could do a lot worse than him as a backup to

If the chavs are signing Mandanda that would mean Begovic is coming available. He's home grown and a good keeper in his own right.

I agree. He is available on a free transfer. He's told Marseille he wants to leave and hasn't signed a new contract. We could do a lot worse than him as a backup to

If the chavs are signing Mandanda that would mean Begovic is coming available. He's home grown and a good keeper in his own right.

Can't see it happening to be honest.

Probably wants out of there because he's sick of being a back up keeper.

He'd certainly give Joe some serious competition if he ever did rock up at the Etihad though.

The lad's got real quality.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.