General transfer rumours

Complete and utter drivel. I would remove my left testicle with a rusty bread knife if we sold him in the near future, i'm sure the bosses see him as important as Sergio. He is the nervous system of our team.

He is well known for making outrageous statements, there is a lot of history

I hope so. I've not followed him that long on Twitter, so didn't know if he is reliable or not. It's that uncertainty which drove me to worry, I suppose.

Let's hoe he is an actual KFA.

7 pages in 29 minutes, and just a WUM post from a self confessed flapper.
I suspect he may something rather "more sinister" than just a 'simple flapper', but,as I've just 'cracked a couple of Crabby's' in celebration of Raheem Sterling's arrival, and I'm in such a genorous mood, I'm prepared
to give him the benefit of the doubt.

Khaldoon mentioned him in his end of season interview. You can tell he loves him like we do. Going nowhere

I suspect he may something rather "more sinister" than just a 'simple flapper', but,as I've just 'cracked a couple of Crabby's' in celebration of Raheem Sterling's arrival, and I'm in such a genorous mood, I'm prepared
to give him the benefit of the doubt.

Sigh. I'm not a rag. Christ almighty.

I'm just posting what I've seen and not once have I said I agree with it!

He is well known for making outrageous statements, there is a lot of history
Much of it on here if I have the right character......good 'mates' with one or two other notorious transfer junkies including llandegren/klaude.

Absolute bollocks and the OP who posted it is definitely not as much of the simpleton he'd have us believe.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.