General transfer rumours

Ahsan Naeem ‏@AhsanNaeem 5m5 minutes ago
I think we're going to go from famine to feast. Expect 3 or 4 incomings in the next 10 days.

Aahhhh....lovely news. Honestly cannot wait till we start properly under Pep. June 20th against Bayern will be a great watch and I am looking forward to seeing the likes of Diaz, Barker, Celina etc get some games and a chance to prove themselves under Pep.

Is that you mate? seriously? lol! sorry..... felt we needed some positive news on a Sunday morning mate!;)

No worries just proper made me cringe seeing my name in here. With us flying off to China via Munich later this week I expect Stones/Sane + at least a keeper to be tied up in the next week to 10 days.

Fascinated to see what team we see against Bayern and what it tells us about what Pep is thinking already.

No worries just proper made me cringe seeing my name in here. With us flying off to China via Munich later this week I expect Stones/Sane + at least a keeper to be tied up in the next week to 10 days.

Fascinated to see what team we see against Bayern and what it tells us about what Pep is thinking already.

I agree mate, I'm expecting to see things start picking up in the next week!...Keep those podcasts coming by the way!;)

I think this game should be used as the unveiling of Sane, no team announcements prior to them running out on the pitch just everyone watching to see which side he lines up for us or Bayern :)

Both Robben and Costa should be back around the start of the season so I doubt they had go and spend money on Sane for 2-3 games tops.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.