General transfer rumours

If i were pep right now, i'd be pushing to buy kroos and morata in a double deal worth...£100 million.

BOOM!

PS. If bony is to leave a striker is required...add to this the fact real turned down chelsea earlier for morata, when everyone thought that was nailed on. Calling it right now.

Juve saying no agreement with Rags.....

Sportitalia‏@tvdellosport
ESCLUSIVA - Marotta: "Nessun contatto tra #ManUtd e #Pogba" L'AD della #Juve smentisce l'accordo con il ManUtd per il talento francese.

Google translate....

EXCLUSIVE - Marotta : " No contact between #ManUtd and #Pogba " The CEO of #Juve denies the agreement with ManUtd for French talent.

If i were pep right now, i'd be pushing to buy kroos and morata in a double deal worth...£100 million.

BOOM!

PS. If bony is to leave a striker is required...add to this the fact real turned down chelsea earlier for morata, when everyone thought that was nailed on. Calling it right now.
No.

Name me a better available striker target around his age group?
It's just a bad move. I could, but that's not the point. We don't currently need one. We have a good backup in Kelechi, who scores at a better clip, and Sane may eventually become a Striker. Wasting 40 million on a backup is not money well spent.

That's weirdly and unnecessarily specific.

It is, but his reply was so dismissive.

I'd like to know who is available better than morata, that fits in with what madrid need to buy pogba...i'm over thinking here for sure, but still.

Morata wants champs league so turns down chelsea, they offered the asking and were rejected. I'm certainly adding 2+2 and coming up with 8 atm.

It's just a bad move. I could, but that's not the point. We don't currently need one. We have a good backup in Kelechi, who scores at a better clip, and Sane may eventually become a Striker. Wasting 40 million on a backup is not money well spent.

Come on don't cop out behind "i could but i wont". Also you think its a good idea to go into a new season with a rather injury prone aguero, and kelechi as the only true CF/ST cover? Hmmm...

There are currently 3 strikers for a good reason. Yes sane "could do a job", so too could sterling, but neither are even kelechi's class playing up front.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.