General transfer rumours

City have to wait until Thursday to announce Bravo, with Barca holding on to his registration until they sign his replacement. [Mirror]
Chile captain Bravo is likely to make his debut on Sunday, when City host West Ham. [Mirror]

The squad from UEFA.Com

2ia3ghe.jpg
Cheers,G. That's cleared things up nicely :-)

Lol,i don't know who has the time to be on 2 forums pretending to be someone else,whatever floats his boat
To be honest, when he first came on I did think he was genuine. (DOH!!)
But, hats off, You can spot the "evil ones" from anywhere within a thousand mile radius :-)

There would still be no competition, that's why he is going
To Everton, Not a chance. Rather stick it out here as third choice.

As for losing his England place, I don't think that will bother him overmuch, particularly when you take the "England fans" recent treatment of him into account

To Everton, Not a chance. Rather stick it out here as third choice.

As for losing his England place, I don't think that will bother him overmuch, particularly when you take the "England fans" recent treatment of him into account

Not sure your reply was to my post, or maybe I am being a little tired and just cannot see what your saying.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.