General transfer rumours

City Watch ‏@City_Watch 10m10 minutes ago
Ronald Koeman just confirmed in his press conference that Everton have "no interest" in Joe Hart. [@juliette_grace]

CqtRo32WIAAVhzO.jpg

7 retweets10 likes

Damn, I hope Everton haven't pulled out because I had a go at them in the Nasri thread..

Damn, I hope Everton haven't pulled out because I had a go at them in the Nasri thread..
Everton "pulled out" ''cos we told the cheapskate fcuker's to " do one" when they "asked" us to pay 60% of his wages.

Is it just me, or is anyone else beginning to 'dislike' those liberty taking twunts, as much as the rags?

Last edited:
Everton "pulled out" ''cos we told the cheapskate fcuker's to " do one" when they "asked" us to pay 60% of his wages.

Is it just me, or is anyone else beginning to 'dislike' those liberty taking twunts, as much as the rags?

I've hated Everton for a long long time, and they're doing nothing to improve my opinion of them.

So Cillessen has announced his Barca transfer.

Something really interesting is that before Ajax he was at NAC Breda, where we have been sending everyone on loan. Considering the recent article that TrueBlue posted in the Bravo thread and how Ajax and Cryuff started the whole football/goalkeeping revolution which is not seen here, wouldn't be surprised if NAC follow a similar style and we them there.
Cillessen was not at nac, but nec. Almost the same name, but different clubs.

Nac do not play whole football. They just kick the ball forward as hard as they can and the other players start chasing it.

I can't stand Everton and resent the fact that we've given them so much money in our past transfer dealings with them. I'm glad Hart isn't going there and I would hate to see them get him at a knock down price because of the circumstances.
City Watch ‏@City_Watch 10m10 minutes ago
Ronald Koeman just confirmed in his press conference that Everton have "no interest" in Joe Hart. [@juliette_grace]

CqtRo32WIAAVhzO.jpg

7 retweets10 likes

I'm sure the feeling is mutual. Made me laugh Everton fans declaring he wasn't good enough for them. Delusions of grandeur.

Last edited:
Cillessen was not at nac, but nec. Almost the same name, but different clubs.

Nac do not play whole football. They just kick the ball forward as hard as they can and the other players start chasing it.
Im sure Pep will be offering to pay Joe's air fare, as we speak :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.