General transfer rumours

Being a life long optimist I was always thinking we could get 4 when we were 4-0 down with 4 to go. Always found optimistic delusion better than pessimistic delusion. Some people are just like unlucky Alf they like to moan, always look at the worst .

I am sure that many are on here posting whilst sitting on an old Main Stand seat, complaining about the price of a pint and how It's not like it was in 68 etc
True envy you are my friend.

Signed, American pessimist

Being a life long optimist I was always thinking we could get 4 when we were 4-0 down with 4 to go. Always found optimistic delusion better than pessimistic delusion. Some people are just like unlucky Alf they like to moan, always look at the worst .

I am sure that many are on here posting whilst sitting on an old Main Stand seat, complaining about the price of a pint and how It's not like it was in 68 etc
I'm a bit like you mate I remember when Le Arse were 0-4 up after about half an hour at main road and absolutely tawting us, turned round to my mate saying a we'll have these in the second half :)

Not seen so much romours in the latest pages on the thread, but here is one. According to the spanish paper AS, and recited in swedish paper Aftonbladets Silly Season blog:

"Manuel Pellegrini ska vilja förstärka Manchester Citys försvar. Enligt spanska AS ska detta ske genom en värvning av Diego Godin, 29, från Atlético Madrid.

Manchester City ska vara redo att erbjuda 379 miljoner kronor för mittbacken och även ge honom en ordentlig löneförhöjning."

Manuel Pellegrini wants to strengthen Citys defence, and according to spanish AS, by buying Diego Godin, 29 from Atlético Madrid.
City offering are ready to offer 379 M kr = 26 M GBP and given him a good payrise.

Not seen so much romours in the latest pages on the thread, but here is one. According to the spanish paper AS, and recited in swedish paper Aftonbladets Silly Season blog:

"Manuel Pellegrini ska vilja förstärka Manchester Citys försvar. Enligt spanska AS ska detta ske genom en värvning av Diego Godin, 29, från Atlético Madrid.

Manchester City ska vara redo att erbjuda 379 miljoner kronor för mittbacken och även ge honom en ordentlig löneförhöjning."

Manuel Pellegrini wants to strengthen Citys defence, and according to spanish AS, by buying Diego Godin, 29 from Atlético Madrid.
City offering are ready to offer 379 M kr = 26 M GBP and given him a good payrise.

Thought it had credence until it mentioned £26M for a 29 year old :/

I'm a moaning twat and always look for the worst but football strangely is and should be different.

It has never mattered to me if we are in the doldrums and playing against the best team in the world I always feel we should win. I think this is the essence of being a fan. Despite lifelong evidence to the contrary next season is going to be the one, and when it isn't then it's the one after that. Course for us those seasons actually are happening now.

Having said that if my pie has gone up I'll be having a right moan at the first game. So to anyone in 317 I apologise in advance

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.