General UFC thread

DJ has got to be up there P4P, he's beaten a tonne of guys that are bigger than him and at hi natural weight he's been unstoppable. I couldn't believe he wasn't the main event, i think Ferguson was also shocked at that.

As for the main event, the ease that Kevin Lee passed to mount in the first round leads me to believe he would have won this fight had he got his shit together and not cut so much weight just before fight night. But you have to give Ferguson his props, guy is game and does not stop, all the fights i've seen him in have been the same way, dodgy moments but finds a way to win. I do believe though that if he fought Khabib he would be against someone who is just as relentless and would lose.

Agreed. That guard pass had me thinking: if it was Khabib, it was game over...

Agreed. That guard pass had me thinking: if it was Khabib, it was game over...
Khabib isn't really a big guard passer tbf, he just controls and throws volume a bit like Randy and Tito to an extent used to do from guard. He likes to get them trapped against the cage and then posture up, not sure whether he'd finish Ferguson but IMO he'd def grind him to a win.

One thing is for sure, tho: UFC has been so stagnant this year its not even funny.

I always considered myself a hardcore fan, but I've already missed a lot more events this year than I had in the past couple of years.

By Golly I'm looking forward to 217 tomorrow. (not so much I will stay up and watch it live mind you)

Card is immense from top to bottom

@TCIB can we get prelims as well as well as main pretty please with the sugar ont top please?

One thing is for sure, tho: UFC has been so stagnant this year its not even funny.

I always considered myself a hardcore fan, but I've already missed a lot more events this year than I had in the past couple of years.

I'm the same and I think a lot are feeling the same too.

Think after the Mcgregor v Mayweather bout there was nothing in MMA to continue the interest.

Whereas in boxing you had Canelo v GGG and last week was the Joshua fight.

Tonight should be good though.

My picks are Bisbing, Garbrandt and Joanna (not gonna attempt her last name).

By Golly I'm looking forward to 217 tomorrow. (not so much I will stay up and watch it live mind you)

Card is immense from top to bottom

@TCIB can we get prelims as well as well as main pretty please with the sugar ont top please?
Sure can sir.

Hoping Bisping gets destroyed, rag bastard.
Is he a rag, smash him GSP. Will be interested to see if GSP is back proper,we will find out i guess.

His line of white cotton t-shirts are sweet, not cheap but really nice tops.

I'm the same and I think a lot are feeling the same too.

Think after the Mcgregor v Mayweather bout there was nothing in MMA to continue the interest.

Whereas in boxing you had Canelo v GGG and last week was the Joshua fight.

Tonight should be good though.

My picks are Bisbing, Garbrandt and Joanna (not gonna attempt her last name).
Thought the Joshua fight was rubbish, as was the Mayweather/Mcgreggor fight.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.