General UFC thread

I understand what your saying but the casual fans like me have no interest in being told what's going on in every move to be honest. I watch it for entertainment and for me Goldberg added to that.

Fair enough, that's your opinion and I accept that.

But, for me, listening to 10 years of Goldberg adding nothing except asking Rogan questions about what he was seeing was pointless!

He had good memory recall, though, I'll give him that.

Looking forward to 218 this weekend. I hope my boy Gaethje does Alvarez and then gets Ferguson or preferably McGregor. Although I think McGregor isn’t looking to fight anyone.
As i read it he is happy with his situation and wad of cash. The desire to wake up and get punched in the head lessens with such an increased bank balance for some, seems he is just one of those chaps. Seems to have been getting into hassle he should be staying away from to recently so his head certainly is not in the game.

As i read it he is happy with his situation and wad of cash. The desire to wake up and get punched in the head lessens with such an increased bank balance for some, seems he is just one of those chaps. Seems to have been getting into hassle he should be staying away from to recently so his head certainly is not in the game.
I think it’s any excuse with him to not get in the octagon with anyone who could feasibly hurt his legacy. I hope we will see him in there soon enough. We will have to make do with the others in his division in the meantime.

Gutted my boy Gaethje lost, but no shame in losing to Alvarez - who looked in very good shape. Justin looked tired and opted to stand and bang too much and left Alvarez’ leg in the second.
I’m just watching Cejudo and Pettis.

I just can't see Moicic even coming close to beating Ngannou although he has beaten the much heavier Hunt and Roy Nelson in the past. Ngannou seems like a freak of nature
Will be interesting if miocic can grt him to the ground. He showed against hunt that he has a good top game and if he can get the fight into the deeper rounds i think he will win quite comfortably. But francis has absolute dynamite in his hands, probably the heavyweight fight im looking forward to the most since lesnar vs carwin.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.