General UFC thread

Usman and Colby this weekend. Tough one to call. But nevertheless looking forward to this one. So much hatred between the two.

I don't feel it's tough.

Usman has gone up a level after Masividal, unless Masividal was shitter than we gave him credit for!

I think Kamaru will toy with Covington and let him burn energy. It wouldn't surprise me if he tortures him slowly over 5 rounds over that stunt today.

That was low grade personality he showed in that presser going after KU's father, like that.

I, truly, felt CC had shame when KU respected CC's Pops instead.

Look liked he died a little inside and didn't return to dragging KU's father after that.

Real PoS.

I don't feel it's tough.

Usman has gone up a level after Masividal, unless Masividal was shitter than we gave him credit for!

I think Kamaru will toy with Covington and let him burn energy. It wouldn't surprise me if he tortures him slowly over 5 rounds over that stunt today.

That was low grade personality he showed in that presser going after KU's father, like that.

I, truly, felt CC had shame when KU respected CC's Pops instead.

Look liked he died a little inside and didn't return to dragging KU's father after that.

Real PoS.

His whole act is based on being an American McGregor but it is just pure cringe.

That punch against Masvidal was unbelievable, one of the best I've ever seen in UFC.

Hope Rose keeps the belt too she's an assassin, think it will be alot tougher this time.

His whole act is based on being an American McGregor but it is just pure cringe.

That punch against Masvidal was unbelievable, one of the best I've ever seen in UFC.

Hope Rose keeps the belt too she's an assassin, think it will be alot tougher this time.

All true about Covington and I'm glad Usman slept Masividal on his own hype train! Good fucking night, sir!

Namajunas, well... I can't see her retaining that title. Zhang forgot it was MMA as I can't remember her throwing kicks too much in her fights, just strikes and takedowns. I think she's too strong, myself.

I might stay up and watch the whole thing, this time!

If Usman wins this then there is not much left for him in the welterweight division.

I suppose if Edwards gets a good win over Masvidal then that might interest him but he’s literally now having to fight people he has already beaten.

If Chimaev beats a top 5 ranked opponent in the next 6 months then he might potentially be an option but other than that he might have to move up to middleweight.

Anyone into boxing? If so, did anyone watch the Canelo v Plant fight? Really great fight. Hoping the Usman UFC fight is similar

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.