General UFC thread

I just can't see Moicic even coming close to beating Ngannou although he has beaten the much heavier Hunt and Roy Nelson in the past. Ngannou seems like a freak of nature

Not sure.

I watched a few Ngannou bouts again and he's definitely hit-able.

Watch the fight again last weekend, his chin, when he throws punches, is way up in the air and Overeem does connect twice but he doesn't have the power of Miocic.

The key for Miocic will be leg kicks and slip, hit and move.

For those wanting to watch UFC 219 on catch up stay of the sports back pages as it is on a few today. Just thought i would note it as they obviously contain spoilers.

Not sure.

I watched a few Ngannou bouts again and he's definitely hit-able.

Watch the fight again last weekend, his chin, when he throws punches, is way up in the air and Overeem does connect twice but he doesn't have the power of Miocic.

The key for Miocic will be leg kicks and slip, hit and move.
I think the key for Miocic is try for take down,and maul him,like khabib did at the weekend against barboza.

Let's not forget Ngannou started this fight game 4 years ago, with no real training, went 5 rounds on mental ability alone.

If that's his learning curve, he will rule the division for a long time, from the next fight on...
The hype seems to have got to him a little. The clothes, sun glasses and Pogbaesque haircut before really doing the bizz. Miocic made him look very average and one dimensional.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.