General Videogame Thread

Unfortunately TW3 is the pinnacle IMO, it is literally the most perfectly crafted game that's ever been made.

If you're looking for a similar experience then I would say Skyrim, Fallout, RDR2 or one of the latter Assassin Creed games. All pretty massive, lots to do on the side and they'll keep you busy for a pretty long time.

I didn’t think Witcher 3 laid a glove on Breath of the Wild from a gameplay and design perspective. Fair enough, W3 easily had the best characters and story though.

I didn’t think Witcher 3 laid a glove on Breath of the Wild from a gameplay and design perspective. Fair enough, W3 easily had the best characters and story though.
BotW is beautiful - a lot of pros and a lot of cons but I will say it's not a 10/10 for me overall. Would much prefer to play Ocarina than another BotW playthrough.

TW3 can feel a bit clunkier compared to some other games and you definitely feel it if you go from one to the other but it's a much more immersive and story driven experience than most.

BotW is beautiful - a lot of pros and a lot of cons but I will say it's not a 10/10 for me overall. Would much prefer to play Ocarina than another BotW playthrough.

TW3 can feel a bit clunkier compared to some other games and you definitely feel it if you go from one to the other but it's a much more immersive and story driven experience than most.

my main issue with BotW was the lack of explanation on cooking, there is a lot too it but it barely touches on it.

Perusing the gamepass offerings and remembered the hype around nier from when it was released. Didn't have a clue what it was about, or what type of game it was but gave it a bash. Very enjoyable, just done the first ending.

Pre downloaded flight sim on the Xbox a couple of days ago for release at 4pm today. Just gone to put it on and a 28gb update! People going mad on Twitter saying it should have been updated last night

Our Internets shit, so won’t be finished downloading for hours now. Ah well, suns just come out again

New Flight Sim update for PC to coincide with xbox release - they say you can expect up to a 60% fps increase in places, so it might get up to 19fps now:-)

Pre downloaded flight sim on the Xbox a couple of days ago for release at 4pm today. Just gone to put it on and a 28gb update! People going mad on Twitter saying it should have been updated last night

Our Internets shit, so won’t be finished downloading for hours now. Ah well, suns just come out again
FS updates always seem to be this way for future reference. The xbox side can be downloaded, but there's an in game one that's always there later too. Same on PC.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.