General Videogame Thread

Flight sim runs on the series s and looks pretty impressive!

Has anybody on here go a series S and what are their thoughts?

I'm very tempted as it seems a great solution for me. I don't game as much due to not having as enough time on my hands which is why I can't justify a series x or PS5 when they're back in stock.

Graphics on the S look great, 24 month game pass seems great value as well to keep me going- does this include playing online or do you need to pay on top?

I'm very tempted as it seems a great solution for me. I don't game as much due to not having as enough time on my hands which is why I can't justify a series x or PS5 when they're back in stock.

Graphics on the S look great, 24 month game pass seems great value as well to keep me going- does this include playing online or do you need to pay on top?

Game pass includes online mutiplayer and anything that needs online xbox live gold access.

An xbox gamepass ultimate package is made up of:

Xbox live Gold (including 4 free games with gold a month, two xbox one and two original/360 titles). Yours to keep forever but you need an active xbox gold subscription to play.

Xbox gamepass (around 100 xbox one/360/ games

EA play (their own subscription service, was previously around £20-30 a year)

PC and cloud gamepass (available to play on mobile and tablet devices) games.

If you aren't bothered about the top performance or 4K and don't care about not having a disc drive then it is probably a good option for you.

No need to pay the full whack for gamepass either, load up xbox live gold annual passes (about £42 each) and upgrade to ultimate for £1 if you are new member or £10.99 if you have had it before.

Look it up on reddit etc and the latest guidance will make it easy for you to set it up and it will cost you less than £4.50 a month until your preloaded cards expire.

hold on for the ps5 ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.