General Videogame Thread

Looks like Halo Infinite multiplayer will go live THIS Monday at 6pm. Data miners on the Xbox store have spotted it.

The multiplayer mode is free to play for everyone (you don't need a gold or game pass subscription) and is available on Xbox and PC.

This coincides with the Xbox 20th birthday celebration event which starts on Monday at 5pm and the release of the original Halo game (Combat Evolved) with was realeased on 15/11/2001

The beta test for the multiplayer over the last few months got rave rave reviews from virtually everyone who played it and with COD and Battlefield getting very mixed reviews I think Microsoft are thinking this is the best time to release it. The single player mode will still be released on 8th December.

Can't wait!

Looks like Halo Infinite multiplayer will go live THIS Monday at 6pm. Data miners on the Xbox store have spotted it.

The multiplayer mode is free to play for everyone (you don't need a gold or game pass subscription) and is available on Xbox and PC.

This coincides with the Xbox 20th birthday celebration event which starts on Monday at 5pm and the release of the original Halo game (Combat Evolved) with was realeased on 15/11/2001

The beta test for the multiplayer over the last few months got rave rave reviews from virtually everyone who played it and with COD and Battlefield getting very mixed reviews I think Microsoft are thinking this is the best time to release it. The single player mode will still be released on 8th December.

Can't wait!
Cheers for the heads up. Might give that freebie a go

Can't wait!

Cheers for the info mate. Will get that downloaded now.

Has anyone tried the San Andreas remaster? On Gamepass now.

You can't download it yet. Think it'll go live tomorrow afternoon after Microsoft announce it hopefully. It's also been discovered the multiplayer servers were switched on yesterday which is odd considering the game isn't supposed to be realeased for a month

Was hyped up for it, but it's a pig in a dress.

Its not a full remaster, it's a reskin of the 10th anniversary. Bugs, glitches and texture issues. It's been removed from downloads because it's filled with issues. I'd suggest waiting until it comes down in price. It is not a £60 game at all. I'm so dissapointed with it. Rockstar have made no effort with it at all.

The industry needs to stop releasing all these unfinished games. Or at least consumers need to stop pre-ordering. It’s farcical that people are paying £60+ for a standard game and finding it full of problems. I learned my lesson after the mess with Kingdom come: deliverance.

patching really is a bad move, I can understand it from adding more content etc but to fix critical bugs at the start feels lazy to me. Back in the day when I did console games they were all disks. Where you are burning 250k copies for day one. Any critical bugs found post submission meant remaking all those disks so the QA processes were far more stringent.

patching really is a bad move, I can understand it from adding more content etc but to fix critical bugs at the start feels lazy to me. Back in the day when I did console games they were all disks. Where you are burning 250k copies for day one. Any critical bugs found post submission meant remaking all those disks so the QA processes were far more stringent.

And expansions were real value for money, unlike these days where they release half the game and put the rest on a season pass!

I tried the beta, and have got EA Play, so spent a few hours last night. I think it's terrible. The guns have zero feel, the movement on the game is trying to mirror COD but it's nowhere near as good. I also think the maps are too big, you spend half your time running around.

I don't even think the graphics are impressive.

The portal is a good function, but it's a shame the gameplay let's it down.

yeah had the same with the beta

I’ve got ea play did you get to play it again.
?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.