General Videogame Thread

Very much the same with me mate, this is the first football game I've played since PS3 and I like it. Unfortunately I play through the Nvidia shield and use their cloud steam service so can't update the option files with the correct team names. But the way city play is almost identical to real life imo
I tried a cloud streaming service (Shadow) but can't really say my internet is up to scratch.
Just ended up building myself a desktop in the end and I love it
Pes did feel like it played more fluid and realistic than FIFA in my opinion

I tried a cloud streaming service (Shadow) but can't really say my internet is up to scratch.
Just ended up building myself a desktop in the end and I love it
Pes did feel like it played more fluid and realistic than FIFA in my opinion
Shadow were quite poor, the Nvidia servers are much more stable. For offline games it's fine, you do sometimes notice frame drops but it's playable for me anyway. I've played the Lara croft games on there and they've all been perfect.

Shadow were quite poor, the Nvidia servers are much more stable. For offline games it's fine, you do sometimes notice frame drops but it's playable for me anyway. I've played the Lara croft games on there and they've all been perfect.
If it works for you pal crack on I say.
My issues was I had too much line jitter to the server I believe.
Too many advantages in my personal opinion on desktop right now, but I think cloud gaming will certainly increase in popularity as internet improves worldwide

If it works for you pal crack on I say.
My issues was I had too much line jitter to the server I believe.
Too many advantages in my personal opinion on desktop right now, but I think cloud gaming will certainly increase in popularity as internet improves worldwide
Definitely mate, if you have the option for desktop then it's 100% the way to go. I'm a very casual gamer and my kids would fucking destroy any pc setup I had

My back log is tremendous. Finish horizon zero dawn,Spider-Man, Zelda breath of the wild and resident evil revelations 2 is for night shifts, then bayonetta 2. But all that will be cast aside next Friday for a big blast of nostalgia and the first game I ever completed resident evil 2, seriously cannot wait for this game.

EA have cancelled ANOTHER Star Wars game. This is getting ridiculous. In the 6 years since getting the licence they have made 2 mediocre games. No surprise the game was single player with no real scope for microtransactions. If I was Disney I would be looking at other developers to make Star Wars games

I said this on Twitter yesterday but can't they give BioWare the rights back and make a ne2 KOTOR series...it would be phenomenal.

Well that's how to fuck up a game. Release a patch making it worse. Well done BF:V. Well done.

Hows it made the game worse? All the content goes live tonight lol.

Btw the war stories single player is phenomenal, completed all of them on Hardcore was ruthless.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.