General Videogame Thread

I really like the Alien films and stuff so bought it when it came out - wasn't really for me as with 2 young kids I need a game that I don't real need to invest in and can sporadically pick it up from time to time.

That said what little I did achieve, scared the sh1te out of me - like living with constant hypertension.

Spending hours sneaking when there's nothing visibly there........... :-)

I can deal with the Alien sneaking round although it was never as random as they made it out to be, if you were doing too well they teleported it back just to make it miserable, so there was no sense of achievement.

I ended up getting halfway through with the help of walkthroughs for certain bits but gave up with the silly overpowered droids that just spoiled it for me.

I can deal with the Alien sneaking round although it was never as random as they made it out to be, if you were doing too well they teleported it back just to make it miserable, so there was no sense of achievement.

I ended up getting halfway through with the help of walkthroughs for certain bits but gave up with the silly overpowered droids that just spoiled it for me.
Never got that far .......... :-)

Dug my hotas out and gave star wars squadrons a go.

Looks lovely but its a bit average. Me and a mate jumped in and found ourselves up against high level players from the off. Madness.

Went back to last years Far Cry update. Same as 5 but with added crafting.

I really like the Alien films and stuff so bought it when it came out - wasn't really for me as with 2 young kids I need a game that I don't real need to invest in and can sporadically pick it up from time to time.

That said what little I did achieve, scared the sh1te out of me - like living with constant hypertension.

Spending hours sneaking when there's nothing visibly there........... :-)

Yep me too lol. The sound design in that game is some of the best I've ever experienced. Top notch!

Alien isolation has been on my list for ages. Heard its terrifying.

Christ my backlog is longer than mandingos cock.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.