General Videogame Thread

Around £1800 but GPU was £680, plus I was building in white so everything is a little bit more.
You flash Fu@k.

Mine is literally half the cost of yours but the Motherboard, Processor and RAM the same level. At some point I will up the GPU, maybe the cooling if i need to. Your build is the end goal of my build although even yours you can get more processing power and RAM in there. But I cant see you ever maxing that out - mine is running everything with no problem and i have a budget GPU.

You flash Fu@k.

Mine is literally half the cost of yours but the Motherboard, Processor and RAM the same level. At some point I will up the GPU, maybe the cooling if i need to. Your build is the end goal of my build although even yours you can get more processing power and RAM in there. But I cant see you ever maxing that out - mine is running everything with no problem and i have a budget GPU.
Only reason I didn’t go for faster processor is it was another £120 and I wouldn’t use it and didn’t need much more ram although I may bang some in if I see a good deal

Only reason I didn’t go for faster processor is it was another £120 and I wouldn’t use it and didn’t need much more ram although I may bang some in if I see a good deal
Its difficult to see how a system like that will ever not be enough. There comes a point where games are so big that you just can't write enough code and clear all the bugs and get it out in time to make money.

Anyone played The Last of Us 1? Have seen rave reviews but is the story really that good? I will pick it up then.
Each to their own on this one. I tried it twice and just couldnt get into it. That being said, so many people love it and rate it up there as one of the best games ever.

Each to their own on this one. I tried it twice and just couldnt get into it. That being said, so many people love it and rate it up there as one of the best games ever.
im the same , everyone was raving about that game , i played it for an hour never played it again , i was a bit like that about witcher3 , tried it wasnt for me, then tried it again a couple of years later and thought wow

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.