General Videogame Thread

Haha, the marriage bit I can relate to.

I’m still trying to figure out strategy, I’m on my 3rd playthrough, but can’t really figure out if I should invade folk or just be nice. I set up a federation and now in that with the two biggest empires but just seems a little boring being nice.

Though no idea how you get big enough to successfully invade someone.
I had a very tech advanced militaristic & expansive empire alongside me, I pretty much submitted to them until the late game when I caught up tech wise with them, before surprise attacking them. On paper I didn’t stand a chance, but I worked out they were vulnerable to certain weaponry despite them having more powerful ships. There were 3 long prolonged wars with intermittent ceasefires while I rebuilt. I finally managed to defeat them and with that take over the rest of the galaxy. I then had the “wait, am I the bad guy?” Moment :)

I'm currently playing no man's sky, it was supposed to be an easier, less complicated version of Elite. But my god they're a lot to learn, mainly idiosyncrasies of the game.

It's beautiful and ingenious, but as a game you could just get into its quite immense.

Anyone here played Ready or Not? I quite fancy that, it looks a bit like the old rainbow 6 games before they sold out.

I'm currently playing no man's sky, it was supposed to be an easier, less complicated version of Elite. But my god they're a lot to learn, mainly idiosyncrasies of the game.

It's beautiful and ingenious, but as a game you could just get into its quite immense.

Anyone here played Ready or Not? I quite fancy that, it looks a bit like the old rainbow 6 games before they sold out.
No Mans Sky worth going back to then? I played it when it came out and like most people went into it with huge expectations and was disappointed by the lack of content and quality in it. Sounds like they have done a hell of a lot to it to really improve it.

No Mans Sky worth going back to then? I played it when it came out and like most people went into it with huge expectations and was disappointed by the lack of content and quality in it. Sounds like they have done a hell of a lot to it to really improve it.
I started playing with a friend not overly sold on it yet

Undecided on MW2 tbh after playing the beta on PS and PC, however i had already pre-ordered it before the beta so i dont have a choice :D
Maybe they will make some changes to it, i've just not been having that much fun tbh

Undecided on MW2 tbh after playing the beta on PS and PC, however i had already pre-ordered it before the beta so i dont have a choice :D
Maybe they will make some changes to it, i've just not been having that much fun tbh
Are the lobbies back? I saw something on them on Twitter.

Half tempted to get it on PS5 as get a headset to go old school and piss about shouting abuse.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.