General Videogame Thread

blue banks

Hi Guys,

I've seen threads for individual games on here but couldn't come across a general videogames thread - but, feel free delete this topic if I'm duplicating a thread.

Basically wanted to post here what games I have and am looking forward to getting ....

I've got PS4, Xbox One and PS Vita

Alien:ISOLATION (no)

Drive Club (no)

Middle Earth (no)

Evolve (no)

Little Big Planet (no)

1886 (no)

The Witcher (no)

FarCry 4 (no)

Batman (no)

Tom Clancy - The Division (maybe)

Ethan Carter (maybe)

Hellblade (maybe)

Dying Light (maybe)

Battlefield HARDLINE (maybe)

Wander (maybe)

Watchdogs (maybe)

Trials Fusion (maybe)

Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey (maybe)

MotorStorm RC (Vita, maybe)

Resogun (Vita, maybe)

No Man's Sky (yes)

Project CARS (got)

Race The Sun (got)

Battlefield 4 (got)

Killzone: Shadowfall (got)

FIFA 15 (got)

Mortal Kombat X (got)

Currently playing Division on XBOX One and MGS on PS4, ive preordered PSVR and getting fairly giddy about No Mans Sky VR.

Cool. Will check in with you later in the year re PSVR - I'd need to experience it before I actually make the leap, though price and accessibility makes me lean towards it over the Vive or the Rift.

Two kids under two at the moment so not getting as much time as I would like to play, but hopefully later in the year I'll find more time.

Love the idea of Cities: Skyline but will have to wait for an XBONE release as I don't have a PC per se.

Waiting on Far Cry Primal to arrive. Just finished The Last of Us, which was good.

Doom coming out in May

I'm replaying Dark Souls in preparation for Dark Souls 3 coming out in a couple of weeks. I'm preparing to prepare to die. Forgot just how good it is to be honest

I'm replaying Dark Souls in preparation for Dark Souls 3 coming out in a couple of weeks. I'm preparing to prepare to die. Forgot just how good it is to be honest

If it's as good as Bloodborne then I'm looking forward to this.

I've been a gamer my whole life but slowly getting sick of it. Not enough originality in games any more. Hoping No Man's Sky can salvage the ps4. I can't say that I've been overly impressed with it. I still enjoy my xbox 360 games more than any of the newly released games on current gen. I wish developers would stop focussing on fps's, online gaming and dlc and just release a decent fucking game from the off. The Last of Us is probably the best ps4 game and it's just a remastered version of a ps3 game.

Rumours that an new ps4.5 is being released in 2017. A (potentially) real kick in the balls for ps4 owners and console gamers imo. Sony could become like Apple, screwing over it's customers to make some quick bucks.

Just finished Diablo 3 on Xbox One which is a great game. Started on Elite Dangerous last week which is quite possibly one of the best games ive ever played. Its not for everyone but its a stunning game

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.