General Wrestling Thread

I think NXT UK was an attempt to kill off WOS. I wish ITV had gone with the ITV2 Family Guy 10pm kind of slot instead of the early afternoon ITV1 family slot. A televised show that could have edged towards the old WWE attitude era would have been an interesting challenge for WWE.

I think NXT UK was an attempt to kill off WOS. I wish ITV had gone with the ITV2 Family Guy 10pm kind of slot instead of the early afternoon ITV1 family slot. A televised show that could have edged towards the old WWE attitude era would have been an interesting challenge for WWE.
Nxt just starting on network if anyone interested

Sky changed the channel again the fuckers so it didn't record. I'll have to wait until the morning.
Same channel but instead of Smackdown live, it was put as Smackdown 1000 so the serious link wouldn’t pick it up so next week will be fine

Just popped up on my twitter feed that Roman Reigns has had to vacate his title due to a re-occurrence of leukaemia.

Poor fella, wish him well

wow I couldn't believe it when I read it on twitter. That's just heartbreaking.

Very bad news about roman, feel for the big guy, hopefully come back stronger, Wwe finally got him over but in the wrong way

Weird ending aswell, would’ve been better to hold ambrose turn at least for last night,

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.