General Wrestling Thread

Old School great of the game Pedro Morales has died.

Held all the titles in WWWF (predecessor of WWE) in his time and fought everybody who was anybody in the 70s and 80s.
Crazy to think all the WWWF guys are all going to be gone soon. Just a couple of big names left.. :/

High hope for fastlane? Think there might be a few surprises the night..

Raw was pish last night, great start but poor
There’s not a chance it’s gonna be Angle v Corbin at mainia, I think it’ll be Cena?

Raw was pish last night, great start but poor
There’s not a chance it’s gonna be Angle v Corbin at mainia, I think it’ll be Cena?
Don't see why not, I think Corbin is actually pretty decent, and doing Angle at Mania might put him properly over as a heel.

Thought SD was not bad this week, decent miz promo, great gauntlet match, with kofi getting screwed again

For a raw being so close to mainia, maybe it’s just me but I expected better must say

Raw ‘should’ be decent the night since it’s the go home mainia but we all know what should happen and what will are different especially where wwe’s concerned, cena’s still got get an opponent as is taker ( assuming he’s having one taker that is)

Can’t believe it’s that far into wrestlemainia season, usually buzzin, but I’m no really this year for some reason, probably change about Thursday onwards hopefully, more looking forward to Takeover to be honest.

Raw ‘should’ be decent the night since it’s the go home mainia but we all know what should happen and what will are different especially where wwe’s concerned, cena’s still got get an opponent as is taker ( assuming he’s having one taker that is)

Can’t believe it’s that far into wrestlemainia season, usually buzzin, but I’m no really this year for some reason, probably change about Thursday onwards hopefully, more looking forward to Takeover to be honest.

WWE is dead. Gets worst every year.

Last edited:
WWE is dead. It’s been shite for years and gets whorst every year.
They've squandered their talent for years with poor creative leading to a bunch of irritating marks making their own campy, in-joke style entertainment which drives casual fans further away from it.
Hope they can correct the slide before it's too late.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.