Generally do city make your life better or worse?

Kenney_The_Blue said:
Talking to my mate who's a city fan and he says he wishes city wernt in his life as they just make him down, however i totally disagree with that, i think my life would be boring without city and i love them being part of my life :)

what about you? I dont mean after a game or whatever i just mean in general, do they make your life better or worse?
Definately better in it,although i know exactly what your mucker means when he says he wishes they wasnt,they do have a tendency to drive us up the wall and you just want em to feck rite off for ten minutes! You got to have City in your life tho.

This topic should be posted round CoMs. Though some replies have been witty all are heart felt. Exellent OP.

worse in a sense that we are constantly ridiculed but apart from that it gives me something to look forward to at the start of each season, thinking it will be our season this season lol typical blue

CTID

It does both things. When we were there playing York and Colchester to where we are on our way to now. Every decent Football person will not begrudge us.

Better or Worse ?? It doesn't relate to those terms. I am a City Fan and that means I know I am special.

Kenney_The_Blue said:
Talking to my mate who's a city fan and he says he wishes city wernt in his life as they just make him down, however i totally disagree with that, i think my life would be boring without city and i love them being part of my life :)

what about you? I dont mean after a game or whatever i just mean in general, do they make your life better or worse?

interesting

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.