Geordie Shore/Love Island - Anyone Watch It?

From 7pm until 11pm my missus will sit and watch an assorted bunch of steaming shite. First couple of hours the soaps then the next couple reality shite. Keeps her happy and stops her whinging at me, plus I get to read all the shite being posted on here so everyone's a winner.

Programming for the thick and brain dead. Aimed at the sort of person who think Nando's and Subway are culinary delights. The sort of person who holds their phone all the time as reaching into a pocket will mean missing something unimportant.

By watching these programmes you are saying...hey, I have no self esteem, a very small penis/ wonky tits and intend to spend my time on this earth worried about what people think about my social media pages.

Hold on...good looking birds you say? Pics?

Never laid eyes on either, never will. Bag of wank.

Dumbing down the masses.

Never laid eyes on both yet you're still qualified to call it a bag of wank? Doesn't work that way.

Love island is the bollocks. If you don't like it, don't watch it. I don't like coffee, I don't go round saying how shit it is.

From 7pm until 11pm my missus will sit and watch an assorted bunch of steaming shite. First couple of hours the soaps then the next couple reality shite. Keeps her happy and stops her whinging at me, plus I get to read all the shite being posted on here so everyone's a winner.
When I had the misfortune of being married to a pyjama clad settee dwelling numbing TV watching empty head, I used to dread Mondays. Soaps from teatime until news at 10 by which time I had lost the will to live.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.