Geordies RE: Given (and us)

Blootoof

Their kids should be worried, maybe Hughes as well, but having multi billionaire owners is a crisis I would be more than happy to endure, there was insufficient time in the summer Arab's to make their mark and they promised they would show their intent now.

Whatever the Kaka situation the Arab's are there not to make up the numbers and anyone hoping they will fall on their face needs to take a serious look at the other area's where they invest, which in most cases over time has seen them emerge as the ones to beat.

We all know you can't buy team spirit, but when you have the money they have, incentives for the mercenaries won't be an issue.

Are we likely as it stands to win anything before the end of Shay's career, I would suggest not, is our owner looking like he is going to try and make a concerted assault at winning something, again no, are City making all the right noises and looking for the best....

Robinho's true colours are coming through I am sure much to Real's amusement, but unlike any other football club City can afford to freeze him out completely if required, as for Kaka, he has shown he is one of a small band who winning is important and money isn't everything, if City were sat in a Champions League spot do you think his integrity would be so true?

Yes the wheels may fall off at City, but I think this is more wishful thinking than measured thought, it may take them time and tear the heart out of the club while they go about it, but the likes of Gibson know if they succeed he will own a feeder club who can only look forward to making up the numbers, jealous and worried, you bet your life he is.

Back to the players already at City, only the best will survive so for the players not performing now, they might as well put their homes on the market, that may mean they are unsettled right now, but after the transfer window and next summer I am certain the ship will be loaded with only first class ammunition.

All I can consider is you are either playing devil's advocate or not wanting to admit the crisis we have, the back bone of our squad is looking likely to leave by the end of the summer, our owner wants too much money for the club and won't invest, we have insufficient first team players to put out a first 11 and subs bench and if all continues may not survive in our league this year.

Compared to our club at the minute I am sure anywhere looks better, as long as he gets paid should he go he would almost certainly finish his career of with them and even though not top 4 I doubt he will get a better shot at success before he hangs up his boots.

People ask "why would he want to go to City?"

Well, think back a few years. Chelsea were a million miles away from winning the title. One rich benefactor later, and they are top of the table, thanks to paying silly money and hovering up any talent knocking about that was even remotely available.

Man City can do this, and STILL have money to buy every other club in the league, and then some.

They are more than rich. As everyone has their price (even Kaka), that means that they can have anyone they want in reality. Does anybody think Liverpool would turn down a £60-70m bid for Gerrard? Or Chelsea similar for Lamps? Even if they did, would they turn down a bid double that amount?

Get the picture?

<a class="postlink" href="http://boards.footymad.net/forum.php?tno=386&fid=185&sty=2&act=1&mid=2127159917" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://boards.footymad.net/forum.php?tn ... 2127159917</a>

thank the lord we support this team ....things could be alot worse....our time is coming

Barcodes mimic everything they hear because they are fuckers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.