George Floyd murder | Clashes between US police and protestors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Read this and some replies with same stuff with family racist members. That country has serious race problems.

Clearly they shouldn’t be pepper sprayed but he’s not wrong is he, you just wouldn’t take your kids along.

I wouldn’t take my kids to Leeds or Millwall away in the 80s either.

I would have thought they were in an area that was relatively safe, and fairly local, in order to bring out a child.

I mean, look how the cops are geared up.

We're a tolerable country to the extent a terrorist blows up kids and we light candles singing "Don't look back in anger" or 7yr old Emily Jones who was stabbed in the neck by a somalian woman and nothing, no uproar.
Emily Jones was killed by an Albanian. In a thread about racial discrimination it's worth getting these details right.

Read this and some replies with same stuff with family racist members. That country has serious race problems.
Cuz John is some stupid mofo, some of the other stuff on there is just as shocking.

This must be some more of that agressive walking I've heard about before.

Wow, he s shot near point blank there in the head, no sound???

Cuz John is some stupid mofo, some of the other stuff on there is just as shocking.

Wow, he s shot near point blank there in the head, no sound???

The good thing is that it's going to be better. There is lot of young white people standing up to racism, these new generations are better than us old cunts.

Some guy almost got his arse kicked by protesters now at Washington protests for braking the sign on traffic lights. He was protected by few young white guys that looked pretty uniformed - all in black, fighting vests on them. He's lucky, he would get nice beating if it wasn't to them.

I don’t doubt it. As I said I was very pleasantly surprised by Houston. However, Ive spent a significant part of my career working with and for Texans, to not want my kids to share their values. In fact, that’s why Houston surprised me.
Haha, don't blame you. I don't like the State or 99% of the people I've met from there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.