George Floyd murder | Clashes between US police and protestors

Status
Not open for further replies.
She purposely mentioned he was black too just so it would strike fear into him and that the police would react in a different way also.

Disgusting she should be ashamed of herself.

She was also acting in a really frantic and frenzied manner on the phone in order to really convince them her life was truly in danger at the hands of this black man. It's not attempted murder in the traditional sense but the argument could be made that it was exactly that.

Maybe its time these walking police targets change the way they protest! Clearly the whole taking a knee thing isn't working! Time for a little "4th amendment". The media tagged the obese hillbillies who had assault rifles at the anti lockdown protest heroes, maybe its time for these police targets to become "heroes" also, a little 4th amendment here and there might just do it! maybe just maybe the unnecessary race based killings would stop then.

Fucking hell!!

You gotta love life saving/ incident recording mobile phones!

Where would we be without them?

The guy she did this to is an intelligent well dressed man who is big in new York lgbt community as well. His quick thinking helped him a lot.

Her apology is shite too, worked for a bank they have fired her now.

The guy she did this to is an intelligent well dressed man who is big in new York lgbt community as well. His quick thinking helped him a lot.

Deservedly fired!

Is this a 'white privilege'(if people don't lose their shit over that term) thing or a President Dump thing?

Maybe both...?

Deservedly fired!

Is this a 'white privilege'(if people don't lose their shit over that term) thing or a President Dump thing?

Maybe both...?

Defo white privilege karanism, she knew full well the consequences on what she was saying. Literally ruined her life because she couldn't admit she was wrong to have her dog off the lead. Clearly felt he was beneath her and shouldn't be telling her what to do.

I always maintain that saying “I apologise” is not an apology. Neither is saying things like “I’m sorry you felt that way”.

The act of apologising is saying “I’m sorry” for your own actions/words, being remorseful and regretting what you did/said.

Not that any stretch of wording could make up for what she did, mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.