George Galloway | Wins Rochdale Bi-Election (p4)

It's more than likely a bit more nuanced than that, he more than likely got in on his antisemitic views and his love Gaza stance.
Just this. Most of the Rochdale electorate would have laughed at the contents of his electoral leaflet and the long list of things he's going to do for the town. The content of the letter was conspicuous in that it ne'er mentioned one word. The same word that George couldn't spout quick enough once the declaration had been made - Gaza.

The centre is being redeveloped and looks far nicer than it did 5 years ago. There’s a new shopping centre too and a few decent real ale boozers.

It’s not Monte Carlo, but it’s better than it was.
To be fair, I have not been into Rochdale proper, for years. My sister lives in Heywood now and it's pretty smart where she lives. I took my nephew to the pictures on Sandbrook park before Christmas.

It was pretty grim in Rochdale though, when I was at Hopwood Hall.

I did love a night in Nemesis. It was rocking in there for a few years.

To be fair, I have not been into Rochdale proper, for years. My sister lives in Heywood now and it's pretty smart where she lives. I took my nephew to the pictures on Sandbrook park before Christmas.

It was pretty grim in Rochdale though, when I was at Hopwood Hall.

I did love a night in Nemesis. It was rocking in there for a few years.
Is nemesis the old Xanadus?

Point of order Soeaker. He’s not antisemetic, he’s anti Zionist. If you don’t know that you can read up in it. He is also the nvolved jy many left wing Israelis who also despise Zionism. Galloway is many things, anti semetic ain’t one of them.
You clearly have no clue what 'Zionism' is. It's the desire to have a state where being a Jew isn't an issue or makes you a target. The problem is that there's an extreme interpretation of that, in the same way that other beliefs can be perverted or used to justify extreme actions.

Many Jews, including Israelis, are extremely unhappy with the extreme interpretation of Zionism that some around Netanyahu espouse.

Galloway once refused to debate with any Israeli, regardless of their politics. He's an antisemite, and you demean yourself by claiming he isn't.

Last edited:
You clearly have no clue what 'Zionism' is. It's the desire to have a state where being a Jew isn't an issue or makes you a target. The problem is that there's an extreme interpretation of that, in the same way that other beliefs can be perverted or used to justify extreme actions.

Many Jews, including Israelis, are extremely unhappy with the extreme interpretation of Zionism that some around Netanyahu espouse.

Galloway once refused to debate with any Israeli, regardless of their politics. He's an antisemite, and you demean yourself by claiming he isn't.
I do. But the point that grates about them, is their enthusiasm for attaining their aims through war. As for Galloway, I don’t believe he is. Zionism can be whatever suits particular group. A bit like the Bible. The most obvious one is playing out right now. It doesn’t need a name. If the end result is slaughter of people solely because Hamas come from their community is fucked up.

As is claiming a man made book of utter fucking fiction , says you own a place. Written incudentjy by the very people who would benefit from it. Seems legit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.