George Galloway | Wins Rochdale Bi-Election (p4)

For entertainment value the house will be fun for a few weeks.
Probably wont. There will be an election this year and I bet he goes and a Labour candidate will win that seat. Its a protest vote amongst those who could be arsed to go and lodge one. A general election will fetch more, but not probably many more sadly, people, out

I do. But the point that grates about them, is their enthusiasm for attaining their aims through war. As for Galloway, I don’t believe he is. Zionism can be whatever suits particular group. A bit like the Bible. The most obvious one is playing out right now. It doesn’t need a name. If the end result is slaughter of people solely because Hamas come from their community is fucked up.

As is claiming a man made book of utter fucking fiction , says you own a place. Written incudentjy by the very people who would benefit from it. Seems legit.
He refuses to recognise the state of Israel.
Nothing biblical about it, just pure, anti-Jewish hatred.

I’m not a fan, but that just seems intelligent if seeking power.

If he came around Manchester posting leaflets promising to get the rags to remove Manchester from their name, we’d all be voting for him…just as an example.
Seems intelligent to be a populist and say whatever one side wants? We aren’t idiots so I doubt most people would vote for that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.