George Galloway

BimboBob said:
r.soleofsalford said:
BimboBob said:
A lying, cheating, pandering up to dictators, money grabbing self promoting whore.

It's all about the soundbite with fuck all substance with him.

A massive cock.

put that daily mail down bob and take a strong smell of your coffee

Morning!

Never picked it up...just going by what i've read and seen.

morning bob, i dont like the man but, when i hear his word he seems to know a dam sight more that goes on behind the scenes, if what he says is true off course. gave so interesing insite into the iraq war that was very interesting and i never knew

r.soleofsalford said:
BimboBob said:
r.soleofsalford said:
put that daily mail down bob and take a strong smell of your coffee

Morning!

Never picked it up...just going by what i've read and seen.

morning bob, i dont like the man but, when i hear his word he seems to know a dam sight more that goes on behind the scenes, if what he says is true off course. gave so interesing insite into the iraq war that was very interesting and i never knew

That's just it though, IF. No-one has any idea if he is telling the truth or is just opening his big fat gob to earn money and fame.

BimboBob said:
It's all about the soundbite with fuck all substance with him.
I'd like to know which other politician organised and led the Viva Palestina convoy. I'd like to know what other politician established the Mariam Appeal. Galloway is one of the very few politicians who is just about a soundbite. He believes what he says and acts on it.

I agree with some of what he says, although his visit to Saddam was terrible. I agree with him in that the 2003 war was unnecessary but at the end of the day Saddam's an asshole. He is a good listen though, so not love but like.

He was virtually an alone voice on iraq and was prooved right. His trip to saddam was primerily to avoid what eventually happened, probably because he knew the attack dogs were starting to froth at the mouth. He was standing up for the palistinians LONG before it came fashionable to do so, he stood on the picket line at wapping and with the miners getting a bloody nose at both, he told the world how bent America was regarding Iraq LONG before it was fasionsble to do so. He was kicked out of Labour for standing up for what he believed, he can out debate any front bench mp. He is a brilliant performer, extreamly educated with out going to university. Personaly I think the man is a national treasure and gets a bad press because it's become old hat for a politician to speak from the heart, have flare and passion and to command a audience. We need more like him instead of these bland, party line oxbridge educated robots who have infested politics in our country.

Prestwich_Blue said:
Works for the Iranian state-owned Press TV. Enough said. Slimy bastard who makes my skin crawl.

You see, some were convincing me here he is not so bad. Then you here this.

Now im firmly back to disliking him again.

Also, good morning and why has the kettle not bloody boiled yet grrrrrrrrrrr

The bloke is a **** of the highest order i would rather lose some fingers than have to be in the same room as the slimy fuck. Anybody remember him kissing Saddam Hussein's ass, prick!!!

I'm pretty ambivalent about him, I guess.

I think he's the sort of maverick politician that we need in a thriving democracy. We need people who say things that are uncomfortable for the elite. He is also clearly very bright, which I always admire.

That said, my respect levels for him are pretty much at zero. I can just about live with him pretending to be a cat on national TV, but that speech he gave for Saddam makes my skin crawl. It was clearly a classic case of "my enemy's enemy is my friend" which is the first refuge for people of poor judgment imo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.