George Sampson

yatesy94

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 xg3oRg3x <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Not really...yes maybe i am a little jealous of all the attention he gets from the ladies, but does anyone else feel he shouldn't of won the competion last year. Signiture we're miles better than this guy.....and the way he tries to put on a manc accent really grates on me. Just a poor boy from Warrington.........

BTW i've stopped watching Britain's got talent this year, just the way they go on about how its the best competion in the world and all that....the judges constantly saying the same things over and over....zzzzzzzzzz

I did catch one act though this year, in my opinion not that i've seen the other acts, this man should've won. No questions asked.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktHxY30xImA&feature=channel_page" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktHxY30x ... annel_page</a>

Just ignore me.

He's a bit of a wanker is George. That girl and her dog were my choice last year as they had unique talent.

This year.. FLAWLESS look good.

SouthStand211 said:
He's a bit of a wanker is George. That girl and her dog were my choice last year as they had unique talent.

This year.. FLAWLESS look good.
i agree flawless look great, for me singers should be allowed to enter this competition they have x factor to play with

It can swivel, its a farce, a fix and ultimately all about Simon Cowell with that prick piers Morgan trying to get in on the act. Hate it, full of nutters and people with stupid stories the real talent brought the house down in the heats got told they were through only to be rung up the day before to be told they wernt, probably so some nutter with a talking bird singing My Way could get in. That exact scenario happened to at least three acts I know.some were kids as well, can you imagine telling a group of 30 kids they were through to the semi's, making all the arrangements, booking coaches, parental support only to get a phone call the night before saying they have been dropped....Ill never watch it again...........

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.