Georgia v Czechia - Sat 22nd June, 14:00 | Euro 2024 Group F

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yup, he should have scored. The Czech defence was full of Holes.

Just thinking the same thing. Southgate has managed to squeeze all the enjoyment and enthusiasm out of the English team. His dour and dull personality has been transferred to the team. I know it won’t happen but I’d love to see either Palmer or Gordon start the next game, purely for the excitement factor. I’d also drop Bellingham.
It's funny that the usual criticism of when England stutter is that the players aren't performing like they do for their clubs. I wonder how many Germans, Dutch, French 'n Spanish players perform identically for club and country.

Ts and Ps for the mental health of @CTID1977 after that miss.
first point at the major tournament in our history. the keeper has got himself a deal from a top club from England i think. emotional day. i remember us playing Germany in Tbilisi some 30 years ago when city authorities begged us not to use electricity during the match so the light in the stadium wouldn't go down. today we had almost 15 000 fans away on our first euro. supporting Georgia and City can seriously damage your health ;}

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.