Georgia v Portugal - Wed 26th June, 20:00 | Euro 2024 Group F

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MCFC1993

Kick off time 20:00 (BST). Coverage starts at 19:15 on ITV1. Being played in Gelsenkirchen.

1000011477.jpg

Georgia need a win, Portugal are guaranteed to finish top.

altough portugal are the favorites, peope are underestimating georgia's chances.

the probability of Georgia's win is higher than Turkey's draw believe.

Gabriel Clarke foul snide bent nosed scouse ****, you'd report him if you saw him anywhere near your school gates. Kelly somerton is another arsehole, never forgotten how she made a snide remark to Sterling along the lines of di you think you deserved to start? Raz looked at her as if to say who the actual fk are you, you dozy moron after a man of the match performance.

On the plus side Joe Hart has been very good as has Ellen White. Wazza, did I imagine him saying Phil should be dropped for Sunday, without any explanation. Think you'll be heading down the best route, assuming your arteries hold up.

Bonkers thing from the forum, mens outfitter hawes and Curtis got an ex "footballer" doing a fashion line. Step forward clothes horse scruffy short arsed tramp Neville, g. Fuck me those pics of him posing are going to give me a restless night! ;-)

Poor from Silva. His teammate had gone into space and plays a pass into the space left behind. Terrible.

Good start for Georgia. 1-0 to them

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.